15 Dec A. Camus. 2002 (1947 original). The Plague. New York: Vintage.
in APA, Geography, University
9176Identify & provide a critical review of the author’s thesis (i.e., main argument) that both states &
substantiates your own position(s) on his/her work.
• Beyond introductory statements as to the content &/or structure of the book, avoid merely summarizing
or describing the reading. This wastes the limited space that you are allocated & does not require or
reflect critical, analytical abilities.
• Avoid excessive quotations from the reading in question or from supporting texts that you may want to
• Incorporate your own position/viewpoint(s). If you agree with the author, state why you feel this way,
what arguments you find compelling, & what ones you would add to further support his/her thesis. If
you disagree with the author, be sure that you also reflect your own perspective rather than just
offering a critique. State what your alternative view/interpretation of issues/events might be.
• Be sure to observe academic conduct rules (i.e., no plagiarism, provide references of additional sources
you cite, etc.).
• Papers must conform to the assigned length requirement; at least 3.1 pages & no more than 5.25 pages.
• The text needs to be double-spaced, have 0.75”-1” margins, & be in a reasonable 11- or 12-point font.
• Grammar, spelling, etc., may be a grading issue if mistakes are excessive.
• Texts that may be reviewed include those listed as “supplemental” in the course syllabus.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.