1. What population is this condition typically found in?
2. How does the condition typically occur? What is the etiology?
3. What anatomical structures are involved?
4. What medical interventions are required?
5. What precautions or contraindications must the PTA be aware of during the patient’s medical treatment and/or during recovery?
6. What is the typical time frame for patient full recovery OR how long following medical intervention until the patient is considered able to return to full functional abilities (or return to PLOF).
7. What types of PT interventions are typically used to treat the condition during the:
a. acute phase
b. functional phase
8. Are there any recommended interventions that do not fall under the PTA’s scope of work?
9. Create an example daily treatment plan for the patient 3 weeks following injury/medical intervention based on information found during your research.
The post Cardiopulmonary Conditions Instructions first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.