Choose two of the following Health Service Agencies to examine in detail.
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- Food and Drug Administration
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality
In your examination explain
- The role each agency serves in the greater health system.
- The year they were established/created.
- Their 2015 Fiscal Budget.
- The relationship they have with local health offices (In your explanation of the chosen agencies interactions with local health offices, explain the mechanism of this interaction and its frequency. You may use your text for topical information,but the bulk of the information needs to come from the agency websites, publishings, and scholarly examinations.).
- The approximate number of employees.
- The estimated size of the population they serve.
- How your chosen agencies were impacted by the Affordable Care Act.
Please use government sources to complete this assignment