11 Jan Create a concept or theme for your restaurant. Identify the key aspects of your concept or theme, the ownership type, and th
Write a 6–8 in which you:
- Create a concept or theme for your restaurant.
- Identify the key aspects of your concept or theme, the ownership type, and the restaurant type.
- Provide a rationale for your decisions.
- Outline the business plan for your restaurant.
- Include a description of your company, basic market analysis, management structure, and financial risk assessment.
- Provide support for each aspect of your business plan.
- Identify the location of your restaurant and examine the major advantages and disadvantages of this location for your restaurant concept or theme.
- Include pertinent demographic information from the United States Census Bureau website to justify your chosen location.
- Outline the restaurant’s menu. Specify both food and beverage options, and include a sample layout of your menu in the report. Provide a rationale for your food selections.
- Determine the layout and equipment for your restaurant’s kitchen.
- Demonstrate the strategic manner in which the kitchen layout and chosen equipment adequately support your menu choices.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.