To Prepare for This Discussion
In this Discussion, you will practice creating a test plan for a Java class. Assume you are working for ABC Bank Corporation and have been assigned a project to design a Java class that represents one of the following: a BankCustomer, a BankEmployee, or a BankAtmMachine.
For this Discussion, you will develop a test plan for one of the following Java classes: (1) a class representing a bank customer; (2) a class representing a bank employee; or (3) a class representing a bank ATM machine.
Note that you are not writing the Java code yet. Your goal is to determine what methods and attributes the selected class should have, and then you will describe the purpose and functionality of the included methods.
Prepare an initial post with the following:
- A properly named class that follows the standard Java naming conventions
- Four properly named attributes of the selected class (each attribute must store a different type of data, including: integer, Boolean, floating-point, and char)
Note: Be sure to identify which attribute is stored using which data type.
- Three properly named methods that will be included in the selected class
- Describe each method’s functionality as follows:
- One method that will accept a parameter that may be passed into the method; specify its data type
- One method that will return a value to be used in the rest of the program; specify its data type
- One method of your own choosing and data type
- Provide examples of three objects that may be instantiated by the selected class, and explain how those objects may differ.
Farrell, J. (2019). Chapter 3: Using methods, classes, and objects. In Java programming (9th ed., pp. 110–169). Cengage Learning.
Lysecky, R., & Lizarraga, A. (2020). Programming in Java with zyLabs. zyBooks.
What Students Are Saying About Us
Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!”
Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent.”
“Order a custom Paper on Similar Assignment at homeworksmith.com! No Plagiarism! Enjoy 20% Discount!”