To make valuable contributions, you will need to watch/read:
- UW Bothell Career Services, BIS 300 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-F9KCxMPw&ab_channel=UWBothellCareerServices), 28 May 2020 YouTube 16:45 minutes
- Kimmerer R. 2013. Braiding Sweetgrass, p.39-47
- Disciplines are artifacts of knowledge systems. For example, recall the work by R. Kimmerer "Aster & Goldenrod" and the course BIS 300. What is BIS 300 asking of students? Would R. Kimmerer have benefit from taking BIS 300 in school? Support your claims with at least one example/quote from the reading and one example/quote from the video.
- Keeping "Aster & Goldenrod" and BIS 300 in mind, how would you describe disciplinary privileges? Again, support your claims from the texts.
Discussion posts are 10 points and are evaluated using the rubric outlined in the Syllabus. Keep in mind, good discussions are:
- informed by concepts covered in readings, videos, etc. and claims are supported – evidence of in-text citations and/or reference to readings
- generative and productive – evidence of at least one response to another classmate’s post
- reflective – describe how the concepts presented in this class relate to other subjects or experiences in your life
Grading will lean heavily on the first bullet point but I also look for evidence of points 2 and 3.
What Students Are Saying About Us
Customer ID: 12*** | Rating:
“Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first Great job, thank you!”
Customer ID: 11***| Rating:
“This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent.”
“Order a custom Paper on Similar Assignment at homeworksmith.com! No Plagiarism! Enjoy 20% Discount!”
Discussion post was first posted on February 16, 2022 at 4:51 pm.
©2020 "academicacers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org