1. What is the primary conflict in this play? What do each of the characters want? How do they each try to get what they want? What stops them from getting what they want? (Please write at least 100 words, which is about 1 paragraph.)
2. What does this play teach us about the power of documentation? Who has the power to write their thoughts and perspectives down during the American Revolution? Who does not? If history relies on documentation, then what does this mean about whose histories are told and whose histories are not? (Please write at least 100 words, which is about 1 paragraph.)
Please create your own thesis statement that is rooted in some element of The Niceties by Eleanor Burgess. Make sure your thesis statement is an argument (someone can disagree with it). BEFORE ANSWERING LOOK AT THE POWERPOINT: THESIS STATEMENTS.
Thesis Statement Exercise
Prompt: Who has more power in The Niceties, Zoe or Janine? Why?
1. First, answer the question(s) presented in the prompt.
2. If your answer to number 1 is one complete sentence, then you don’t have to do anything else. This is your thesis statement! If your answer to number 1 is more than one sentence or is not a complete sentence, then please turn it into one complete sentence.
3. Is this sentence an argument (someone can disagree with it)? (Answer yes or no and explain why or why not.)
4. Is it narrow enough that you can reasonably prove it within the page limit? (You will never be able to prove something “throughout history” in 600-1000 words. Keep your thesis statement narrow & focused on the prompt.) (Answer yes or no and explain why or why not.)
1. Why is organization in your paper important? How will writing an outline help keep your paper organized? BEFORE ANSWERING LOOK AT THE POWERPOINT: ORGANIZATION. Use specific information you have learned from the PowerPoint to answer this question
What Students Are Saying About Us
Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!”
Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent.”
“Order a custom Paper on Similar Assignment at homeworksmith.com! No Plagiarism! Enjoy 20% Discount!”