Case Assignments Instructions
You will complete 2 Case Assignments from Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases. You will answer the questions at the end of the case in 4–5 pages (double spaced), not including the title or reference pages. The Case Assignments must be written in current APA format. In addition to the Ferrell textbook, utilize outside sources on the case questions. All sources must be of a scholarly nature; the sources must be either textbooks or journal articles from peer-reviewed journals. At least 5 references are required in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. As this is a paper that requires research, it must be written in third person.
Case Assignment 1 can be found in the Ferrell textbook. The case is Case 1, “Monsanto Attempts to Balance Stakeholder Interests.” The paper must have at least 3 Level 1 headings that correspond to the following case points:
· Efficacy of Monsanto’s Ethical Culture.
· Costs and Benefits of Growing GMO Seed.
· Management of Harm to Plants and Animals.
Case Assignment 2 can also be found in the Ferrell textbook. The case is Case 9, “Enron: Questionable Accounting Leads to Collapse.” The paper must have at least 3 Level 1 headings that correspond to the following case points:
· How did the corporate culture of Enron contribute to its bankruptcy?
· In what ways did Enron’s bankers, auditors, and attorneys contribute to Enron’s demise?
· What role did the company’s Chief Financial Officer play in creating the problems that led to Enron’s financial problems?
Submit the Case Assignments via SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned modules/weeks.