access_timeJanuary 13, 2022
- Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation in which you:
NOTE: I want to provide clear guidance on the expectations for this final INDIVIDUAL assignment.
A. In terms of CONTENT, make sure you include the following:
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation in which you cover the following objectives :
- Evaluate effective working capital management techniques.
- Evaluate alternative capital projects.
- Analyze risks associated with capital projects.
- Describe the decision-making factors in lease versus buy.
- Describe the effect of financing strategies on the cost of capital.
- Describe the benefits and risks of debt financing.
B. In terms of FORMAT and STYLE, make sure that you follow these rules:
- Include speaker notes.
- Use each one of the aforementioned objectives as the title of each slide.
- Optimize the body of the slide with quality content and avoid just the use of a clip or image without textual content.
- Use a common theme on the slides throughout the presentation of graphics, color, font, background, format, and style.
- Include a Table of Contents (which is not the same as an Introduction), Agenda, or Objectives slide after the title slide and before the Introduction slide.
- Include a clear Introduction and Conclusion slides.
- Avoid blocks of sentences or paragraphs on the slides. For slides, use bullet points with the 6 x 6 Rule in mind. One thought per line with no more than 6 words per line and no more than 6 lines per slide.
- Do not use bullet points in the references. The second and all subsequent lines of references should be indented or hanging. Remove all bullet points from the references.
- On the title slide, include the location where you submitted the presentation right below your name on the title slide. In this case; University of Phoenix.
- Insert a question slide after the conclusion and before the reference slide to indicate the end of the presentation and to engage the audience. The slide should consist a of clip art with a question mark.