Create, update and/or tweak your resume to apply for the Manager in Training job (fictional).
Although the job ad says a Bachelors Degree is required, you are applying to it as someone who is planning on having a Bachelors degree. On your resume, in the Education section, you put “Bachelor of Science in Psychology” and for the date put “Anticipated May 2020” (or whenever you will be graduating). Also, of course, include the name of the school etc.
Submit the Resume here as a .doc, .docx or .pdf file type.
Unlike the resume you wrote for PSY 3024 Career Readiness, you should only have real and accurate information on this resume.
Your resume should be only one page for the purposes of this assignment.
You must put your actual name but you do not have to include your address, email or phone number on this assignment unless you want to.
Carefully review the Module information on resumes to ensure that you have followed basic resume writing guidelines.
Below is the Manager in Training Job Posting for which you submit your Resume:
MANAGER IN TRAINING
Have you ever dreamed of being a leader? Do you take pride in managing others and improving employee morale and productivity? Are you ready to develop your business and management skills? As a Management Trainee with Career Readiness Solution, you will work alongside managers to prepare to become a manager yourself. Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with and assist managers in planning and directing the work of the organization.
- In collaboration with management, develop and implement actions that will protect the company’s assets and profitability.
- Help create and promote workplace policies.
- Attend management training including classroom instructions, lectures, workshops, etc.
- Create projects and lead oral presentations.
- Participate and work in different departments in order to gain full understanding of the organization and its operations.
- Work closely with other employees in order to evaluate work output.
- Assist managers with Human Resources functions such as screening, recruiting, interviews, hiring, placement, and training.
- Conduct market research on price and products and identify trends.
- Analyze market and business data, and provide managers with recommended solutions to business situations.
- Handle established accounts and familiarize oneself with sales, gross profit, and inventory activity.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Liberal Arts, or other related fields.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively with leaders, employees, and customers.
- Track record of the ability to adapt to changing assignments in different departments.
Samantha Taylor, CRS Hiring Manager
Career Readiness Solution, a Division of UCF Psychology
University of Central Florida
4111 Pictar Lane
Orlando, FL 32816
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Have you ever dreamed of being a leader? Do you take pride in managing others and improving employee morale and productivity? first appeared on nursing writers.
The post Have you ever dreamed of being a leader? Do you take pride in managing others and improving employee morale and productivity? appeared first on nursing writers.