In this research-based assessment, you will be applying a Kantian perspective to a contemporary moral issue. Current contemporary moral issues range from genetic engineering to issues related to the use of torture in wartime. For this assessment you will need to research contemporary moral issues and select one that will be the focus of your paper as you apply the Kantian perspective. Once you select your moral issue, you will need to address the following in a properly formatted research paper.
- Explain what duty is according to Kant and how this view differs from other senses of duty.
- Describe the relationship between a good will and duty for Kant.
- Differentiate the two formulations of the Categorical Imperative.
- How do these formulations apply to your selected contemporary moral issue?
- Using the foundation of Kantâ€s moral theory explain how there is a moral duty for your selected contemporary moral issues.
- Express your view as a maxim.
- How feasible is it to universalize your maxim?
- How does your maxim fulfill/satisfy each of these formulations?
In your paper, ensure that you use credible academic sources, and cite them properly.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post kanatian perspective appeared first on My Nursing Experts.