module 04 communication practicum project level four interpersonal
June 10, 2021
i need help to summarization a paper and explain it
June 10, 2021
- Review the readings from the Ravitch and Carl and Rubin and Rubin and consider reflecting on your experiences in qualitative research throughout this course.
- Review the media programs related to The Qualitative Dissertation Experience: A Doctoral Candidate Experience and consider the experience of other doctoral candidates through this qualitative research process.
Post your responses to the following:
- Explain what social change means to you as a Walden doctoral candidate. What experiences from the course most influenced your understanding?
- Explain what in qualitative research you would like to know more about as a result of taking this course.
- Reflect on your problem statement and the next steps for developing a research topic for your dissertation or doctoral study. Include an explanation of whether you would choose a qualitative approach, why or why not.
Ravitch, S. M., & Carl, N. M. (2016). Qualitative research: Bridging the conceptual, theoretical, and methodological. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Epilogue, â€œRevisiting Critically, Reflexivity, Collaboration, and Rigorâ€ (pp. 383â€“392)
- Chapter 10, â€œCrafting Qualitative Research Proposalsâ€ (pp. 299â€“342)
Rubin, H. J., & Rubin, I. S. (2012). Qualitative interviewing: The art of hearing data (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 14, â€œPersonal Reflections on Responsive Interviewingâ€ (pp. 234â€“242)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post last qualitative appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”