Module 2: Discussion Forum
June 6, 2021
Link to Assigned family (Jeong Family):
Laureate Education (Producer). (2013e). Middle adulthood [Video file]. Retrieved from CDN Files Database. (COUN 6215/COUN 8215/HUMN 8215)
Post by Day 3 a conceptualization of the client that you were assigned. Then, describe two developmental challenges associated with that client. Finally, describe two potential counseling goals and two interventions you could use for the client using a wellness perspective. Justify your response with references to this week’s Learning Resources and the current literature. Be specific.
- Broderick, P. C., & Blewitt, P. (2015). The life span: Human development for helping professionals (4th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
- Chapter 13, “Middle Adulthood: Cognitive, Personality, and Social Development” (review pp. 478-525)
- Chapter 14, “Living Well: Stress, Coping, and Life Satisfaction in Adulthood” (pp. 526-555)
- Diehl, M., & Hay, E. L. (2010). Risk and resilience factors in coping with daily stress in adulthood: The role of age, self-concept incoherence, and personal control. Developmental Psychology, 46(5),1132–1146.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Henning, P. B. (2011). Disequilibrium, development, and resilience through adult life. Systems Research and Behavioral Science, 28(5),443–454.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2013h). Perspectives: Middle adulthood [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
- Ong, A. D., Bergeman, C. S., & Boker, S. M. (2009). Resilience comes of age: Defining features in later adulthood. Journal of Personality, 77(6),1777–1804.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Pufall-Jones, E., & Mistry, J. (2010). Navigating across cultures: Narrative constructions of lived experience. Journal of Ethnographic & Qualitative Research, 4(3), 151–167.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Specht, J., Egloff, B., & Schmukle, S. C. (2011). Stability and change of personality across the life course: The impact of age and major life events on mean-level and rank-order stability of the Big Five. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 101(4), 862–882.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Sutin, A. R., Costa, P. T., Jr., Wethington, E., & Eaton, W. (2010). Turning points and lessons learned: Stressful life events and personality trait development across middle adulthood. Psychology and Aging, 25(3), 524–533.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Buchanan, T. (n.d.). Five factor personality test. Retrieved March 10, 2013 from http://www.personalitytest.org.uk/
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Link to Assigned family (Jeong Family):Laureate Education (Producer). (2013e). Middle adulthood [Video file]. Retrieved from CDN Files Database. (COUN 6215/COUN 8215/HUMN 8215) Post by Day 3 a con appeared first on Psychology Homework.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”