Marketing Consulting Report Solved
For this report to focus on Marketing department. The problems of LSST regarding this department are:
- Limited courses portfolio
- Insufficient market segments
- The market is in risk of being overcrowded for too many applicants.
Marketing Consulting Report
– 1500 words –
(Do Not Give Solutions)
- Introduction of the client and the problems they are facing (150 words)
- Organisational internal analysis. (200 words)
Strategy implementation capability model for LSST
- Understand the needs
- Define the business capabilities
- Assess the capabilities
- Link capabilities to application
Defined the Must Analysis and how this help on internal capability analysis for this institution
Fill the table of MOST Analysis – appendix 1
- PESTLE Analysis for LSST institution (250 words)
Definition and how help a consultant for marketing department of macro external and strategic thinking for this institution. Analyse PESTLE of this institution. (Use Pestle analysis – appendix 2)
- Competitors analysis of micro external of this institution? (250 words)
Porter’s Five Force – appendix 3
|Threat of new entry
|Threat of substitution
- Target costumer marketing for LSST (250 words)
Explain what a target market is and who are the consumers
(Fill the table, this goes in the appendix 4)
- Targeting (Criteria Size, Difference, Money, Accessibility, Benefits)
- Positioning (use perceptual map for appendix 5)
- Marketing Mix (100 words)
- Analyze customer needs, preferences, and behavior
- Have the skills and resources required for product design, pricing, distribution, and promotion
- BCG matrix (100 words)
The Growth Share Matrix for LSST
Boston Consulting Group matrix – appendix 6
- Display 3 issues found doing the analysis of this institution that cause the problems mentioned at: “Introduction of the client and the problems they are facing” (100 words)-
DO MOT GIVE SOLUTIONS
Possible issues for this institution:
▪ Time – how quickly does the new strategy need to be implemented?
What pace of change is needed?
▪ Scope – how big is the change? Is the new strategic direction
transformational or incremental?
▪ Capability – does the organisation have the required resources for
the change? is the organisation adaptable and able to change? Are
the experiences of change positive or negative?
▪ Readiness – is the whole organisation, or the part of it to be
affected, ready to make the change?
▪ Strategic leadership – is there a strategic leader for the change
- Conclusion (100 words)
- References – 15