MUST BE PERFECT WRITING, NO MISTAKES TEACHER STRICT! NO EXTENTIONS HOMEWORK MUST BE CORRECT BE EXTREM,ELY DETAILED IN RESPONSE
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, you will develop a process for advocating about an issue as a nurse, from identifying a problem that needs to be solved through articulating a process for doing so.
This assignment consists of answering each of the questions listed below from the “Political Analysis and Strategies” chapter of your course textbook. Write each question as a new topic area; then follow with a paragraph or two to answer the question.
Let us assume that you are a school nurse in a high school. At a recent school athletic event, a spectator suffered a cardiac arrest in the stands. A coach of the home team went into the high school to fetch the automatic emergency defibrillator (AED) only to find out that it was not readily available. In the meantime, an emergency squad arrived and resuscitated the spectator. On Monday morning, you learn of the absence of the AED only to find out that it had been locked in the custodian’s closet. Reflect on the following questions outlined in the “Political Analysis and Strategies” chapter
- What is the issue?
- Is it my issue, and can I solve it?
- Is this the real issue or merely a symptom of a larger one?
- Does it need an immediate solution, or can it wait?
- Is it likely to go away by itself?
- Can I risk ignoring it?
- What are the possible solutions? Are there risks to these solutions?
- What steps would you need to take in order to solve the issue?
- Does anyone else at the school need to be involved in the solution?
- Where is the power leverage in the school to reach the preferred solution?
- Reaching a solution requires the use of power vested in the nurse. Review Box 9-1 (Sources of Power) and determine which type(s) of power the school nurse has in this situation. State your reasons for your answer.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Have an assignment?
We are here to help you
Why we are the best
- High quality services
- On time delivery
- Professional writers
- Plagiarism free essays
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Satisfaction guarantee