1. You may use any format that you want, Google Docs, Prezi, Google Slides, Adobe Spark, whatever format works best for you.
2. Choose and identify the biggest social issue we face today. What is it and why does it impact us so much? Identify this in AT LEAST 1 paragraph. Makes sure to use fact and opinion to back up your choice.
3. Propose a solution to the problem, a way to fix or correct it, a way to improve it. I know that not all issues can be fixed or overcome but try your best to come up with a fix or solution. Think outside the box! This needs to be 1 paragraph AT LEAST.
4. If you were going to write a story that would highlight the issue how would you begin? What would the plot be? What about the climax and the ending? Give me a 1 paragraph outline of your story and how you would craft it. This needs to be 1 paragraph AT LEAST.
5. Who is the main character and why are they trying to solve this issue? Build and describe the character to me so that I can see and understand him/her/it. Why do they care and why should I care? This needs to be 1 paragraph AT LEAST.
6. Lastly, who is the villain or the person causing the issue? Is it the world, a person, an evil company, an evil teacher; What is the cause of the issue that our protagonist is going to be fighting against? This needs to be 1 paragraph AT LEAST.
Each question should be 1 paragraph each
What Students Are Saying About Us
Customer ID: 12*** | Rating:
“Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first Great job, thank you!”
Customer ID: 11***| Rating:
“This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent.”
“Order a custom Paper on Similar Assignment at homeworksmith.com! No Plagiarism! Enjoy 20% Discount!”
Of Mice and Men Web Quest was first posted on January 3, 2022 at 4:58 pm.
©2020 "academicacers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com