- Please answer each of the questions below in short-answer format. Write your responses in complete sentences. Your answers to each question should include 2 – 3 paragraphs minimum and a minimum of 150 – 250 words.
Be sure to carefully read each question to ensure that each component is answered with the appropriate depth and detail. Your answers should be free of spelling and grammar errors. When using reference material, you must properly cite your sources using in-text citations. You must also include a reference list. All documentation must be rendered in APA citation style (see announcements for details on APA). This includes citing your textbook or course lesson modules.
Please include the question along with your response in the textbox. This is to ensure that you have addressed each question.
1 of 1
- Compare and contrast the roles of the Commission on Judicial Performance and Review and the Commission on Judicial Conduct. Explain the importance of both and reflect on the impact they have on Arizona residents.
- Explain a plural executive. Identify one office of the plural executive and explain how that office impacts your daily life. Provide an example.
- Identify the qualifications for an executive office and how they have expanded these qualifications throughout the years. Do you believe there should be additional qualifications for these offices, why or why not?
- Describe the role of the AZ Corporate Commission. Explain why they were established and how the commission works. Discuss the impact this commission has on Arizona residents by providing an example.
- Identify the leadership structures within the legislature and explain the significance of the roles/responsibilities of the presiding officers. How does their role impact Arizona residents?