Political Party Systems Presentation
This assignment requires you to create a PowerPoint presentation to explain the two-party political system used in the United States and to describe both the Democratic and Republican parties’ actions and functions during a presidential election.
You should discuss each party and its respective process to select a nominee for president, identifying each step of the process. It may be helpful to choose a particular presidential election and follow the candidates, from announcing their candidacy to their selection as the party nominee.
Your PowerPoint presentation must consist of 10 to 14 slides, not counting the title and reference slides.
Your presentation must include the items listed below.
- Include a title slide with your name, date, course, and assignment.
- List the presentation’s objective(s), a table of contents, or an introductory paragraph/slide.
- Provide information about each political party’s structure and composition.
- Include a definition of superdelegates and an example of their impact on an election.
- Include information about how media acts as a political socializing agent during an election.
- Provide information about how each party uses the media.
- Include a few bullets describing whether the two-party system remains as a fair and viable process. Be sure to include information about the positives and negatives of the two-party system.
- Provide 3 to 4 pictures, maps, or graphs that will illustrate important points in your presentation. These should be used on a slide and not put on a slide separately without explanation.
Your slides should elaborate on the points above. You may include additional information that you feel is relevant, but do not create more than 14 slides. Use your creativity, and organize the material in a logical and understandable manner.
Use APA formatting for all references used on each slide. You must use at least 3 outside source, at least one of which should come from the CSU Online Library. Focus on using academic and scholarly sources.
Please refrain from utilizing the speaker notes function within PowerPoint. Cite on each slide when sources are used to support your points.
Use pictures on slides to help convey the meaning of the material being reviewed and presented in the presentation.
If you have never created a PowerPoint, or if you want to brush up on your skills, click here to access a tutorial created by the CSU Writing Center to learn tips and best practices for creating a PowerPoint. The transcript for this resource can be found within the “Notes” tab to the right of the presentation.
I have attached examples just for viewing purposes if interested.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post political party systems presentation powerpoint appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.