He goal of public health is to prevent disease or injury for the entire population—that is, the city, state, or country. A public health approach to cancer may involve a state-wide awareness campaign about the risk factors for cancer (such as related to smoking or sun exposure). However, it is very important to consider the legal and economic factors that will come into play in developing such a campaign for it to become successful.
Using the readings for the week, the South University online library, and the Internet, (create a PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of 10-12 slides.)
Cover the following:
• Propose a solution to a public health problem (such as obesity prevention and control, environmental health issues, or infectious diseases) at the local or national level.
• Address the legal considerations and economic impact of the problem.
• Be sure to cover concepts you have learned throughout the course in your presentation, such as:
o Direct versus indirect costs
o Technical assistance
You presentation should include the following:
• Title and reference slides (in addition to the 10–12 slides of content)
• Headings for each section
• Speaker notes
• Support your responses with examples.
• Cite any sources in APA format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Have an assignment?
We are here to help you
Why we are the best
- High quality services
- On time delivery
- Professional writers
- Plagiarism free essays
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Satisfaction guarantee