Do people who have had Coronavirus more likely to wear a mask than those who haven’t had Coronavirus?
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
1. What gender do you identify as?
E. Prefer not to answer
F. Other _______________
2. What is your age range?
A. 18 – 30 years old
B. 30 – 40 years old
C. 40 – 50 years old
3. Please specify your ethnicity.
C. Latino or Hispanic
E. Native American
F. Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
4. What is the highest degree or level of education you have completed?
A. High School
B. Bachelor’s Degree
C. Master’s Degree
5. What borough do you live in?
E. Staten Island
6. How you rate your health in general?
A. Very good
7. What would you rate your knowledge level on how to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus?
D. No Knowledge
8. Do you believe wearing a mask is one way of reducing the spread of the coronavirus?
9. Do you wear a mask when out in a public space?
10. Since the pandemic started, have you contracted the Coronavirus?
If yes continue to question #11. If No skip to question #12.
11. If you have contracted the Coronavirus, will you to continue to wear a mask?
12. If you have NOT contracted the Coronavirus thus far, will you continue to wear a mask?
13. The CDC has just announced that if individuals are fully vaccinated, then they will be able to go mask less. Will you continue to wear a mask?
A. Yes because I already had the Coronavirus
B. Yes because people have been vaccinated
C. No because I have not contracted Coronavirus
D. No because not enough people have been vaccinated.
14. What do you think your level of risk of catching Coronavirus without a mask are:
A. Very Low
E. Very High
15. If you have contracted the Coronavirus, do you think that masks should be mandated?
C. People should have the right to choose for themselves.
16. If you have Not contracted the Coronavirus, do you think masks should be mandated?
C. People should have the right to choose for themselves
For more information on Public Health read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_health