Fill out this provided Literature Review Research Matrix [DOCX] with research concepts connected to the topic of first-generation college students. Your instructor will provide the articles you are to use in the Announcements area of the courseroom. The first article has been completed for you as an example. The first article (Nin & Keeton, 2020) has been completed for you as an example.
Refer to the assignment scoring guide to make sure you meet the requirements of this assignment.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze the methodology used in scientific research.
- Identify the study sample in the chosen research.
- Identify the methodology used in the chosen research.
- Competency 2: Evaluate the characteristics, purposes, benefits, strengths, and weaknesses of research methods.
- Identify the main themes in the chosen research.
- Identify the research question or questions in the chosen research.
- Describe the theoretical framework of the chosen research study.
- Describe the findings in the chosen research.
- Competency 6: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members in the identified field of study.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of an identified field of study, using APA style and formatting.