Select two new customer segments for a brand of your choice, and name them. You may create a name based on their characteristics. For example, if you chose a coffee brand, you may have the Serious Sippers as a customer segment and the Dabble Drinkers as the second.
- Distinguish the primary and secondary markets.
- The primary market is normally larger than the secondary market. These customers primarily use the product the most.
- The secondary market can include customers who might use or be interested in the product only occasionally.
- Detail the demographics and psychographics of both market segments.
- Include the basic characteristics of your current and potential customers such as age, gender, income, education, ethnicity and geographic locations. You may use existing data.
- Examine your customersâ€ lifestyles such as hobbies and other interests. Explain how these lifestyles may affect the purchase decision for this product.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length, not including title and reference pages
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
- Include at least 3 outside sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Market-Segments-marketing-assignment-help- appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.