You are on a team that is investigating which health insurance provider to contract with to offer insurance to the employees. You are in charge of creating the plan for collecting the data that will be used for a statistical test to help the organization make that decision. You have been asked to present your plan and inform stakeholders about the risks you are trying to avoid so that you are able to have valid and reliable results.
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and include speaker notes.
Explain the following in your presentation:
- What is your data collection plan?
- What measures will you use to mitigate statistical error?
- decrease uncertainty
- increase power
- conduct a representative sample
- increase robustness
- acceptable reliability and validity
- reduce error
- no violation of assumptions for statistical tests
- What is your rationale for each part of your plan? How will your choices better aid leadership in making their decision?
The post Signature assignment: collecting data for reliable results appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.