Instructions for Key Question(s) discussion
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read, watch, and review the resources listed on the Problem Overview(new tab) page.
- Write an initial response to the following key question(s) or prompt(s):
- How can you create a plan to assess the risk potential for new and existing systems? Be sure to note challenges you may encounter.
- Post your initial response as a new thread in the Key Question discussion topic by Day 5.
- Read and respond to at least one of your classmate’s posts by the end of the workshop.