Write about 3 full pages with 1″ margins on each side using the font Times News Roman set at 12 points. You should title your paper. You should have a header. The paragraph that you are reading is in MLA format. Make it double spaced. Indent each paragraph ½ inch. Make all of the paragraphs in your essay look like this sample. Make sure you have a Works Cited page and that you cite from at least 2 sources.
The essay should contain:
1. An introduction that leads us in.
2. A thesis statement positioned in a predictable spot in the introduction (second to last sentence in the introduction). Briefly, a thesis is your claim, your main point, the heart of your essay, or if you like driving, the steering wheel of your essay. We should be able to read your thesis and know what you are going to argue, describe, or explain in your essay.
3. In the body of your essay develop at least three ideas that support and defend your thesis. This is 131 so you don’t have to limit your ideas to 3. Also, your ideas don’t have to be 1 paragraph. If it takes 2 or 3 to fully realize your idea, OK.
4. You must have a conclusion that concludes. Restate your thesis, but do not reproduce it. How has your thesis changed over the course of writing? Conclusions that conclude: What are your suggestions? What are your predictions? Sum up your analysis.
5. You have to cite from 1 source.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
The post The Main Theme Of “A Spirit Reborn” first appeared on homeworkcrew.