The purpose of this discussion is to reflect on and share the things you have learned in this class.
- Think about your learning experiences over the entire class. Identify something that made you go “wow” in this class- what surprised or impressed or shocked you? Try not to repeat a “wow” you wrote about earlier.
- Describe why this thing stood out to you. Use quotes from your readings and research to support your observations. Make sure to use your primary sources!
- Include an illustration from the period and make sure you caption the illustration.
- Share two or three new words you’ve learned from this module 5, and the definitions.
- Your Wow statement should be at least 100-150 words, not including the citations.
- By Sunday, respond to the Wows of at least two other students with at least a couple of sentences.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Have an assignment?
We are here to help you
Why we are the best
- High quality services
- On time delivery
- Professional writers
- Plagiarism free essays
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Satisfaction guarantee