Throughout this course, you have learned about the signs and symptoms of mental illness and how mental illness affects the forensic population. Now it is time to tie it all together with interventions, along with how mental illness can affect recidivism. This assignment will help you to understand best practices when working with someone with a mental illness in the forensic population and how to assist them with re-entry into society.
Select a disorder that has been discussed in this course.
Choose a case study from the Clinical Case Studies journal that discusses the selected disorder via the University Library.
Imagine this individual has entered the correctional system and needs a plan for the delivery of services while he or she is in the correctional facility, as well as a plan for re-entering into society once his or her time has been served. You have been asked to create and justify this plan using current research.
1,400- to 1,750 words to describe your plan, and provide a justification. Include the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the individual, including demographic information, family and social history, the behavioral symptoms he or she is experiencing, and why the individual is now in the correctional system.
- Describe appropriate interventions for this individual based on current research.
- Determine any ethical considerations for working with this individual as they pertain to professional ethical codes.
- Describe any biopsychosocial factors that may play a role in the possibility of recidivism for this individual.
- Describe strategies for assisting this individual with the re-entry process.
Include a minimum of four sources to provide evidence that supports your plan.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Have an assignment?
We are here to help you
Why we are the best
- High quality services
- On time delivery
- Professional writers
- Plagiarism free essays
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Satisfaction guarantee