Usability Journal – write three (3) journal entries.
- Each entry shall be approximately 500 words each.
- Each entry shall focus on an object that contains a bad usability design. These are PHYSICAL objects, not software or website interfaces.
- Explain why the object being described does not maintain good usability practices.
- The deliverable shall include citable examples of best practices from academic literature explaining why the product/object does not follow best practices.
- A remote control.
- What about the remote control makes the device both a good and bad example for the usability perspective?
- Each deliverable will contain:
- Three entries with 300-400 words for EACH entry
- APA citation with examples from scholars explaining best practices that should be followed
- An example image of the bad design practice followed
- An example of good potential practices to follow