Week 7 Discussion: Virtuous Person, Virtuous Citizen
4545 unread replies.4545 replies.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 12
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Each person owes a duty to himself or herself and to the world to study ethics and to engage in thoughtful debate about what is right, and what is wrong. It is this habit of thinking about and reflecting on ethics that will help you determine the right choices when faced with an ethical dilemma.
Initial Post Instructions
Articulate a moral dilemma wherein one has to show a specific virtue or virtues (it can be any virtue or virtues including honesty, courage, charity/generosity, compassion, etc.)
- What is the moral dilemma about?
- What virtue or virtues should be shown? (You are here selecting the best course of action)
- Why is that virtue or those virtues to be shown?
- How should the virtue or virtues be expressed, and why in that manner?
- Apply Aristotle’s golden mean to the dilemma.
- Tell us how the dilemma involves conflict moral duties (loyalty to community versus to self, professional versus familial duties, national or personal obligations).
The dilemma must be a situation in which a choice has to be made.
Be sure you told us why your chosen course of action was best.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Have an assignment?
We are here to help you
Why we are the best
- High quality services
- On time delivery
- Professional writers
- Plagiarism free essays
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Satisfaction guarantee