You have been hired as the CSO (Chief Security Officer) for an organization. Your job is to develop a computer and internet security policy for the organization that covers the following areas:
- Computer and email acceptable use policy
- Internet acceptable use policy
- Password protection policy
Make sure you are sufficiently specific in addressing each area. There are plenty of security policy and guideline templates available online for you to use as a reference or for guidance. Your plan should reflect the business model and corporate culture of a specific organization that you select.
Include at least 3 scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The UC Library is a good place to find these references. At least two of the references cited need to be peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles from the library.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
Due on Friday (09/25/2020)
Title: Managing and Using Information Systems
Authors: Keri E. Pearlson, Carol S. Saunders, Dennis F. Galletta
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Publication Date: 2019-12-05
The post Week 5 research paper: develop a computer/internet security policy appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.