This is a discussion forum for Week 2. Post your responses to one of the 4 discussions in the appropriate thread. Remember to reply to your peers.
- There are 4 discussions. You may choose any 1 to answer. While you should incorporate the content of readings into your posts, I discourage exclusive quoting or paraphrasing of the material. Instead, I ask you to present your own understanding of the information by sharing your knowledge and incorporating the information you learned by providing your own examples.
- Your main posts are due before Thursday of this week.
What are some ways that you can establish credibility with your audience? Why is that important in your speech?
Remember that your discussion response must include the following:
- A reflection on the concept we are discussing. Give us a summary of things you learned about this concept from your assigned chapter readings.
- A thorough example/discussion to support your reflection.
- A final statement that tells us what you take away from this week’s lesson.
- Properly formatted in-text citations and references.
- Strong grammar, spelling, and mechanics.
- In total your discussion should be at least 250 words.