Writing Project: Write a Glossary
Objective: This particular module is especially heavy with theoretical language that we will continue to use as we progress through the class. The primary objective of this project is to a master some of the key concepts from this module by defining and illustrating them in your own words.
Criteria: A successful glossary will
- Include ten key course concepts from this module.
- Correctly define each concept
- Provide interesting examples that show you understand the concept.
- be written in clearly understandable, complete sentences following the generally accepted rules of standard English.
Please type your glossary using a 12-pt font with 1 inch margins. Entries can be single spaced but should have a line space between each entry. Upload it as a doc file or pdf or link to a shared Google Doc.
Process: To answer write this project you will need to:
- Make a list of ten terms from the lectures and the readings
- In your own words, not those of the video or authors, define each term in one or two sentences.
- Give a short example or illustration of the term
The manuscripts and reading materials of the required lectures are already in the attachment, please be sure to complete this task after reading it! Thank you
What Students Are Saying About Us
Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!”
Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent.”
“Order a custom Paper on Similar Assignment at homeworksmith.com! No Plagiarism! Enjoy 20% Discount!”