- You are a nurse preparing a 56-year-old telephone linesman for surgery to repair a torn left rotator cuff. He has an unremarkable medical history, and denies smoking or consuming alcohol. He has never been hospitalized and asks many questions regarding what to expect from his first surgical experience. His wife is continually at his bedside and is very supportive. (Learning Objectives 1, 3, and 5)
- Your patient indicates serious concern regarding medications used perioperatively. How would you outline the uses of various medications?
- After a complete description of the surgery, your patient indicates that he is ready to sign consent forms. How would you respond?
- Which conditions would invalidate this patient’s ability to sign consent?
- Develop appropriate postoperative patient goals that you might include in this patient’s care plan.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Have an assignment?
We are here to help you
Why we are the best
- High quality services
- On time delivery
- Professional writers
- Plagiarism free essays
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Satisfaction guarantee