your Treatment and Character Perspectives, write a 4-page (4 minute) script. You may choose to your script for an animation or for live action. Think of this as a script for a short film or one scene in a longer film.
Your script will meet these objectives:
• Title page including the Screenplay Title, author, and info in lower right or left corner. See Announcements for examples.
• 4 pages, 12-point Courier font, not including Title page. Can go to 5 if necessary to finish story. Pages should be numbered upper right corner.
• Indentation and spacing as shown on pages 20, 22, 23 in the textbook. Each script page represents 1 minute of screen time.
• Script may be for an animation or live action production
• Include at least two different characters
• This may be a self-contained short film (4 minutes) or one scene excerpted from a longer film
• Include the slugline (master scene heading) that describes the location, time of day, weather, etc.
• Include script elements for action prior to dialogue, character names and actor direction in parentheses